Call Toll Free: 866-708-7019
Managed Services Provisioning
The quality of patient care depends on the quality of your people. The t4h Managed Service Provision (MSP) delivers a customized and comprehensive solution to your contingent labor staffing challenges:
- Better quality candidates
- Increase continuity of patient care
- Faster fill rates
- Cost and time savings
- Improved and efficient staffing process
- Bringing value to the program
We strongly believe an MSP should be customized to fit each client’s needs.
- Our modularized approach to managed services can easily be tailored and calibrated to address your company’s strategic workforce goals, both near- and long-term.
- You will get flexibility and choice.
- You can pick and choose the service design that’s right for your organization’s specific culture, desired outcomes, business and financial goals.
- Through the t4h MSP, you get a dedicated team to provide market intelligence and analytics, spend analysis and dynamic reporting to keep you well informed and ahead of the competition.
Vendor Management Systems (VMS)
We have a savvy team of technologists who create unique and agile solutions that enable human resource, procurement, and talent sourcing professionals to maximize profitability, optimize their non-employee labor programs, and gain visibility into their extended workforces. We offer an array of workforce technology solutions for contingent staffing, services procurement, and resource tracking.
Our VMS is a transformational cloud-based vendor management system (VMS) platform. It is built on the newest and most flexible technology stack and is imbued with integration and system capabilities that are redefining the concept of a VMS platform.
Technology for sourcing, managing, and optimizing your contingent workforce.
- Learn how the newest and most customer-centric SaaS vendor management system (VMS) platform is disrupting the talent solution marketplace.
Total Talent Management (TTM) Technologies
The concept of achieving Total Talent Management (TTM) from a technological and go-to-market (GTM) perspective has been on the minds of human resource (HR) and procurement leaders for many years. The changing dynamics of how organizations get work done combined with the evolving nature of the workforce are driving companies to rethink their approach to sourcing, developing, and retaining talent.
Organizations with defined practices around both permanent and non-employee workers are re-evaluating their talent strategies and developing a total talent mindset and model which takes a holistic view of the entire workforce and integrates the full spectrum of workers, including professional services providers, consultants, and independent contractors. However, few organizations have achieved true TTM maturity in their workforce solution, with full visibility and control of all talent types and channels.
At t4h, we’e making Total Talent Management a reality for healthcare organizations across America and beyond.
Get in touch… We’ve got the perfect match for you!